新思达武汉SAT培训学校的老师们为大家提供了2016年1月13日SAT预测，包括语法部分、词汇部分、阅读部分、写作部分。该预测-题目可能重复 ：2013 年 6 月、12 月真题；2014 年 6 月、11 月真题；2015 年 6 月真题。
1.The job description called for an experienced person to update office files, responding to phone inquires, and do book keeping.
A. to update office files, responding
B. to update office files, respond
C. to be doing updates of office files, respond
D. for updating office files, responding
E. for the updating of office files, making responses
解析：此题核心考点为平行结构，纵观全句不难发现，划线部分是个 to do, do and do 的结构，同时注意搭配 call for sb to do sth。研究历年真题发现，语法首题多考三个考点：平行结构、时态和句子结构完整性。
2. Scientists of the seventeenth century were concerned not only with the motion of the planets, and also with how that motion was related to practical applications.
A. planets, and also with
B. planets, but also with
C. planets, it was also
D. planets, as well as
E. planets, and therefor e
解析：此题核心考点为 not only—but also 平行结构，not only 后面是 with+名词短语，故答案寻找 but also +with+名词即可，同时注意搭配 be concerned with/about, 真题中考核的多。
3.The group believes that multinational corporations should make greater efforts attaining workers in the countries in which the corporations build their factories.
A. multinational corporations should make greater efforts at training workers
B. multinational corporations should make greater efforts to train workers
C. multinational corporations ‘efforts for training workers, they should be greater
D. worker training should be done through greater multinational corporations efforts
E. workers who should be trained through greater efforts of multinational corporations
解析：此题核心考点为 make efforts to do 固搭和句子结构，B 句式完整搭配准确;A选项 make efforts at doing 搭配错误;C 选项 efforts 和 they 双主语且逻辑混乱; D 选项被动，效果上输给 B; E 选项 workers 主语后是个 who 引导的定语从句，导致缺乏谓语动词。
4. Although Montana is one of the largest states in the United States, its population is almost 40 times smaller than California.
B. California is
D. is California
E. in California
解析：此题核心考点平行结构，纵观全句，前比较对象是 Montana’s population,后比较对象自然是 California’s population, 如此轻松得出 C 选项为正确答案。ABD 其实一样，都是 population 和 California 这个州比，不平行。“is”可以放在 California前、后或省略。如：I’m taller than (are) you (are). E 选项形式不对，如果前面是 the population in Montana, E 可选。
5. Both the English springer spaniel and the Welsh springer spaniel makes a good house pet and an excellent sporting dog.
A. makes a good house pet and an excellent sporting dog
B. make good house pets and excellent sporting dogs
C. make good house pets as well as an excellent sporting dog
D. are good as house pet s, they are also excellent sporting dogs
E. is good as house pets and excellent as sporting dogs
解析：此题核心考点平行结构，也可以说是前后单复数对应。纵观全句，前面是 both A and B,且是不同的两条狗，后面自然为复数名词，同时谓语动词必须复数,很容易选 B.
6. The proposed monorail linking the city and its suburbs will be built with private funds and have likely brought economic prosperity to the entire region.
A. and have likely brought
B. and are likely bringing
C. and is likely to bring
D. that it is likely to bring
E. that is likely to bring
解析：此题核心考点为主谓一致和修饰，纵观全句，主语是 monorail, linking—suburbs 是修饰主语的定语，谓语给出了 will be built,中间 and 连接两个谓语，后面的谓语必须是单数,is likely to do,故选 C. 整个句子结构是一主两谓，且时态不一，例如：The manager will be promoted and is likely to be our boss. D that it is 跟 funds 无法对应，E that is 无法修饰 funds。
7. Once the dazzling capital of mighty ancient empire, a new generation hopes to restore the lost luster of the famous city, which fell victim to neglect.
A. a new generation hopes to r estore the lost luster of the famous city, which fell victim to neglect
B. what a new generation hopes to do is restore the famous city’s lost luster, a victim of neglect
C. the famous city, a victim of neglect, but with a new generation hoping to restore its lost luster
D. the famous city fell victim to neglect, but a new generation hopes to restore its lost luster
E. the famous city lost its luster, having fallen victim to neglect, which a new generation hopes to restore
解析：此题核心考点为逻辑主语和句子结构。根据不划线部分“once the—capital”,后面主语必须是“the famous city”, 如此答案 CDE 中选。C 选项 but 前面为短语，后面是 with 短语，整个句子没谓语动词且逻辑混乱;E 选项用了 svo, having done结构，强调后面先发生，但实际情况应该 lose luster 和 fall victim 是同时发生，且后面定语从句 which 语法层面也不可能修饰主语 the city，但实际又必须要如此修饰，故错误。
1. Although today's city buses are motorized, and the first such public conveyances were horse-drawn vehicles.
(A) and the first such public conveyances were
(B) and the first such public conveyances to be
(C) but the first such public conveyances had been
(D) the first such public conveyance s being
(E) the first such public conveyances were
解析: 选 E。 考点：句子结构。2 句话，2 个连词，多余一个连词，排除 ABC；D 选项S+doing 缺 V 排除。
2. Recent research suggests that during a drought old female elephants help their herds survive by drawing on memories to lead them to distant sources of food and water.
(A) help their herds
(B) helping her herd
(C) they help their herds to
(D) that help their herds
(E) who, helping her herd to
解析：选 A 。考点：句子完整性。 B 选项 S+doing 缺 V; C 选项 S S 结构缺 V；D 选项S+that 缺 V；E 选项 who 从句缺 V。
3. Though best known for writing novels, Elizabeth M. Se well is also remembered for writing a treatise on education and for a school being established by her and her sisters.
(A) for a school being established by her and her sisters
(B) for her and her sisters to establish a school
(C) for establishing a school with her sisters
(D) she and her sisters established a school
(E) she establishing a school with her sisters
解析：选 C 。考点：平行 be remembered for doing and for doing。
4. Entomologists have dubbed the insect "Super bug" because of its prolific breeding, its resistance to pesticides, and it eats voraciously.
(A) and it eats voraciously
(B) plus eating voraciously
(C) and a voracious eat er
(D) and its voracious appetite
(E) with a voracious appetite
解析：选 D 。考点：平行。sign：A，B, and C 三者形式一致。
5. When they realized the high costs of importing food from distant locations, some residents of Portland, Oregon, have decided to grow more food in their own city.
(A) have decided
(D) who decided
解析：选 B。 考点：时态。 sign：when they realized，所以主干 some residents+ did。
6. Newspaper editor and civil rights activist Charlotta Spears Bass, nominated as the Progressive Party's vice presidential candidate in 1952, and frequently declared, "Win or lose, we win by raising the issues."
(A) 1952, and frequently declared
(B) 1952, she would frequently declare
(C) 1952; frequently declaring
(D) 1952, frequently declared
(E) 1952 and who frequently declared
解析：选 D 。考点：句子完整性。 原句错误：S M + and 缺 V， 改成 SMV。
7. Surveillance cameras often capture only a blurred image of criminal suspects, either because the suspects are moving and also because the camera is not correctly focused.
(A) and also because
(B) and if
(C) but also because
(D) or if
(E) or because
解析：选 E。 考点：平行。 sign：either because+ or because。
8. T he Maya of ancient Mexico placed great value on jade, artists carved it to make jewelry, ornaments, and figurines.
(A) jade, artists carved it
(B) jade, which artists carved
(C) jade; artists carving it
(D) jade, it had been carved by artists
(E) jade; artists who carved it
解析：选 B。考点：标点用法。原句错误 SV,SV 没有连词错排除 A 和 D；CE 选项“；”
后面不是 SV 排除。
9. In the 1920s young painters, musicians, and writers from all over the world flocked to Paris, drawn to the various artistic movements that were flourishing there.
(B) drawing them
(C) they were drawn
(D) it drew them
(E) which drew themselves
解析：选 A。 原句 SVO, done 中的 done 作状语修饰, S 被 drawn to...B 选项 S 和
draw 的关系是被动，而 doing 表示主动，排除 CD 选项 SV, SV 结构缺连词排除 E 选
项，Paris 是地点+which 排除。
10. Only after playing it for sever al days has the new guitar begun to feel comfortable to me.
(A) has the new guitar begun to feel comfortable to me
(B) did the new guitar begin to feel comfortable to me
(C) did I begin to feel comfortable with the new guitar
(D) have I begun to feel comfortably with the new guitar
(E) I began to feel comfortable with the new guitar
解析：选 C 。考点：only 倒装+ after doing 考逻辑主语。在 CD 中选择，D 选项 feel + adv 错，可排除。
11. Designed in 1606, the earliest form of the United Kingdom's flag; combining the red cross from the English flag with the diagonal white cross from the Scottish flag.
(A) flag; combining the red cross from the English flag with
(B) flag, a combination of the red cross from the English flag and
(C) flag combined the red cross from the English flag along with
(D) flag combined the red cross from the English flag and
(E) flag was a combination of the red cross from the English flag as well as
解析：选 E 。考点：标点 A 选项 “；”前后不是 SV 排除 B 选项。是 SM 结构导致主干缺 V 排除 C 选项；combine A with B 排除 D；选项 form 不可以 combine，逻辑出错排除。
12. In her (A) memoir, Jade Snow Wong wrote about (B) her childhood in San Francisco as (C) the daughter of immigrants as well as about her successful career as a ceramic artist also (D). No error (E)
解析：选 D also 和 as well as 重复。
13. As soon as he left public office, the former official has complained(A) that during (B) his term he was prevented from implementing (C) certain policies that would have (D) benefited the community. No error (E)
解析：选 A 时态
14. Among(A) the highly dramatic elements in Guernica, often considered (B) Picasso's most powerful (C) painting, is (D) the images of a human-headed bull and a hand clutching a broken sword. No error (E)
解析：选 D 主谓一致，介词置于句首到倒装
15. Miller's plan, which involved hiring (A)first-rate architects to design public schools, were (B) so successful that (C) Miller decided to do (D) the same for other municipal buildings.No error (E)
解析：选 B 主谓一致，plan 是单数，B 的 wer e 改成 was
16. The new leader has captured (A)the imagination of young voters (B) and has also demonstrated her ability to (C) work amicable with (D) experienced politicians. No error (E)
解析：选 D adj/adv 误用，用 amicable 修饰 work 错
17. It appears (A)that many punk rock musicians of the late 1970s were (B) more interested in shocking their audiences (C) than to entertain (D) them. No error (E)
解析：选 D 平行，sign：”than” interested in doing than in doing
18. In the negotiation class run jointly by (A)the law and business schools, many law students pursued absolute victory too (B) resolutely, while many busi ness students accepting (C) compromise too quickly (D). No error (E)
解析：选 C 句子完整性，S+doing 缺 V
19. Except for (A)the honking of geese flying (B) overhead on their (C) way to warmer r egions, the mar sh was quiet until late afternoon, when animals (D) began to forage. No err or (E)
20. The consequences of assembly-line errors, including (A) defective products and production delays, could be avoided if (B) workers ar e responsive of (C) their (D) trainers' recommendations. No error (E)
解析：选 C 虚拟 if sb. were/did ，sb would do
21. The Moscow Yiddish Theater was founded (A) in 1919 and foster ed (B) some of the most daring (C) theatrical innovations of their (D) day. No error (E)
解析：选 D 代词单复数
22. Some scholar s argue (A) that the Odyssey had several authors, while others (B) believe that its stylistic consistency suggests (D)otherwise. No error (E)
23. George had learned (A) from Diane that her (B) and Sarah collect teddy bears, so he sent (C) them information about a toy store that specializes in (D) stuffed animals. No error (E)
解析：选 B 代词主宾格
24. If you want to measure a winding road on a map, one should lay (A) a string along the road, then straighten (B) the string out and measure it (C) against (D) the map's mileage legend. No error (E)
解析：选 A 代词人称
25. Diane Glancy's stories, which reflect (A) the rich and varied oral traditions of
the Cherokee people, often shifts (B) among (C) various narrative voice s to create (D) a vivid
presentation of Cherokee life. No error (E)
解析：选 B 主谓一致，stories 是复数，shifts 是单数，改成 shift
26. The hammerhead shark is (A) a consummate predator whose (B)oddly shaped (C) head improves their (D) ability to find prey. No error (E)
解析：选 D 代词单复数 shark 是单数
27. As a responsible parent (A), we should make sure (B) that our children get enough exercise (C) and eat (D) healthful and balanced diets. No error (E)
解析：选 A 名词单复数，we 是复数，a responsible parent 是单数
28. Organic food, including fruits and vegetables, are (A)grown without (B) the use of most synthetic fertilizers; however, certain (C) non organic pesticides may still be used (D). No error (E)
解析：选 A 主谓一致，food 是单数，ar e 是复数，改成 is
29. Although (A) the cognitive abilities of birds may not be quite as (B) advanced as chimpanzees (C), researchers have discovered that (D), like chimpanzees, some birds use tools to obtain food. No error (E)
解析：选 C 比较 比的是 abilities
Questions 30-35 refer to the following passage.
(1) Until recently, historic preservation societies have focused almost all of their efforts on saving and restoring architecture that predates the early twentieth century.
(2) The problems posed by the physical deterioration of newer buildings, especially those erected during the past sixty years, have been largely ignored.
(3) Preservationists tend to have very traditional tastes in architecture.
(4) Many of them can't stand the sight of the boxy, glass-and­ concrete structures that sprang up allover the United States after the Second World War.
(5) Lately, however, modern architecture has found some defenders within the preservationist community.
(6) This happened when preservationists witnessed many buildings from the 1950s, 60s, and 70s being altered beyond recognition or totally destroyed.
(7) They realized that an important era of architectural history was in danger of being Obliterated.
(8) Consequently, they take up the cause of rescuing modern buildings from the wrecking ball-buildings that some people now consider architectural masterpieces.
(9) In several cases, they have persuaded municipal commissions to recognize architecturally significant structures of the postwar period as historic landmarks," a designation that protects buildings from being radically remodeled or demolished.
(10) Homeowners are pleasantly surprised to discover that a house that has been designated a landmark often rises in value.
(11) In the end, however, the biggest challenge faced by those who want to save modern buildings may be one of public relations: they must convince people who find postwar architecture ugly that it represents a valuable piece of our cultural heritage.
30. Where would the following sentence most appropriately be placed?
This neglect is perhaps not surprising.
(A) Immediately after sentence 2
(B) Immediately after sentence 3
(C) Immediately after sentence 5
(D) Immediately after sentence 8
(E) Immediately after sentence 9
解析：选 A。sign：第 2 句：problems ... are ignored
31. In context, which is the best version of the underlined portion of sentence 4 (reproduced below) ?
Many of them can't stand the sight of the boxy, glass­ and-concrete structures that sprang up all over the United States after the Second World War.
(A) War, even if they recognize that buildings like these serve a practical purpose
(B) War, although they consider many buildings built before the war to be classically beautiful
(C) War, and such people are unlikely to fight for the preservation of what they regard as modern monstrosities
(D) War, which is similar to how they feel about much of the abstract art produced in the post­ war period
(E) War, buildings that remain in good physical condition some sixty years after they were built
解析：选 C。sign: 第 5 句：Lately，however modern architecture has found some defenders 和正确答案的后半句 and such people are unlikely to fight...对应。
32. In context, which is the best way to revise and combine sentences 6 and 7 (reproduced below) at the underlined portion?
This happened when preservationists witnessed many buildings from the 1950s,
60s, and 70s being altered beyond recognition or totally destroyed. T hey realized
that an important era of architectural history was in danger of being obliterated.
(A) Nevertheless, when preservationists witnessed many buildings from the 1950s, 60s, and 70s being altered beyond recognition or totally destroyed, they realized
(B) Witnessing the alteration beyond recognition or total destruction of many buildings from the 1950s, 60s, and 70s, preservationists also realized
(C) Preservationists likewise witnessed many buildings from the 1950s, 60s, and 70s being altered beyond recognition or totally destroyed and realized
(D) Many such buildings from the 1950s, 60s, and 70s were being altered beyond recognition or totally destroyed, but the preservationists who witnessed this realized
(E) After preservationists witnessed many buildings from the 1950s, 60s, and 70s being altered beyond recognition or totally destroyed, they realized
解析：选 E。合并句子+ logic 关系，合并句子为了简化句子结构，logic 看上一句意思可以决定。
33. In context, which revision to sentence 8 (reproduced below) is most needed?
Consequently, they take up the cause of rescuing modern buildings from the wrecking ball-buildings that some people now consider architectural masterpieces.
(A) Change "Consequently" to "Subsequently".
(B) Change "take" to "have taken".
(C) Change "modern" to "those".
(D) Change "the wrecking ball" to "destruction".
(E) Insert "to be" immediately after "consider".
解析：选 B。排除法可以选出，A 选项原句 l ogic 没有错 CD 选项把原本具体的东西改得不具体，排除 E 选项 consider + N + N 本身表达没有问题，不需要改动，比如：consider the new employees threats to the company。
34. In context, which of the following sentences would best be inserted immediately before sentence 9 to introduce the third paragraph?
(A) But even these preservationist s acknowledge that some recent architecture is not worth preserving.
(B) Still, the general public is skeptical about the need to restore and preserve dilapidated buildings.
(C) For instance, in the 1950s architect Eero Saarinen designed buildings in a variety of modern styles.
(D) Some landmarks of modern architecture attract tourists fr om all over the world.
(E) These champions of modern architecture have enjoyed some successes.
35. In context, what is the best way to deal with sentence 10 (reproduced below)?
Homeowners are pleasantly surprised to discover that a house that has been designated a landmark often rises in value.
(A) Leave it as it is.
(B) Delete it from the passage.
(C) Place it immediately after sentence 11.
(D) Change "Homeowners" to "Thus, homeowners".
(E) Change "often rises in value" to "is often worth more".
1. Both Maya and Kyle have been a journalist for many year s, so either one would make an excellent editor for the new magazine.
(A) have been a journalist
(B) have been journalists
(C) has been a journalist
(D) having been a journalist
(E) having been journalists
解析：选 B 考名词的数
2. By creating ponds and promoting growth of stream side vegetation, beaver dams help restore the habitats of migratory songbirds, boosting songbird population that are currently in decline.
(A) help restore
(B) helping restore
(C) helping to restore
(D) that help restore
(E) to help restoring
解析：选 A 考句子完整，BC 选项：S+doing 缺 V，D 选项 S+that 缺 V，E 选项 S+ to do 缺 V
3. After climbing to the top of Blarney Castle, visitors to Ireland kiss the Blarney Stone, they hope to be given "the gift of gab.
(A) they hope to be given
(B) they hope it gives them
(C) their hope is to be given
(D) which they hope to be given
(E) hoping to be given
解析：选 E 考标点 SV, SV 缺连词排除 ABC 选项 D 选项 which 多余，因为后半句不缺成分（S 或 O）
4. When reaching a tough goal, it brings satisfaction and a feeling of accomplishment.
(A) When reaching a tough goal, it brings
(B) When you reach a tough goal, it brought
(C) When a tough goal is reached, bringing
(D) Reaching a tough goal, it bring
(E) Reaching a tough goal bring
解析：选 E 考逻辑主语排除 AD 选项，B 选项 it 空指代，D 选项缺主干
5. To avoid using pesticides, many organic farmers rely on bats and insect-eating birds, depending on them to control pests.
(A) rely on bats and insect-eating birds, depending on them to control pests
(B) rely on bats and insect-eating birds, they depend on them to control pest
(C) rely on bats and insect -eating birds to control pests
(D) who rely on bats and insect-eating birds for pest control
(E) are relying on bats and insect-eating birds for their controlling of pests
解析：选 C 考点：SVO, doing 结构，doing 表示伴随，to do 表示目的
6. By dating mineral deposits inside caves along the Grand Canyon, water levels in the canyon over time have been charted by geologist s, reconstructing its early history.
(A) water levels in the canyon over time have be en charted by geologists, reconstructing
(B) water levels in the canyon over time have been charted by geologists to reconstruct
(C) geologists have charted water levels in the canyon over time and reconstructed
(D) geologists who have charted water levels in the canyon over time and reconstructed
(E) geologists charting water levels in the canyon over time and reconstructing
解析：选 C 考逻辑主语排除 AB，DE 缺 V 排除
7. Astrophysicists examined data gathered by the Hubble Space Telescope. and it was determined by them that the universe is about 14 billion years old.
(A) Telescope, and it was determined by them that the universe is
(B) Telescope, who determined the universe to be
(C) Telescope, they determined the universe to be
(D) Telescope and determined that the universe is
(E) Telescope and determined the universe being
解析：选 D 考简洁性，主动优于被动，gathered 和 determined 都是主语发出来，S V and S V 也可以省略第二相同的 S 得到 S V and V 结构; B 选项 who 修饰对象不是人，排除 C 选项 SV,SV 排除 ; E 不是 deter mined that SV 的结构，不忠实原文，不优选
8. T he new tailor on Fourth Avenue st eadily acquired customers because his suits and dresses fit better than his competitors.
(A) his competitors
(B) did his competitors
(C) that of his competitor
(D)those of his competitors
(E) what was from his competitors
解析：选 D 考比较，hi s suits and dresses 和 his competitors 没法比；those 可以代指suits and dresses
9. Salmon are hatched in streams; they then migrate out to sea for several years, then returning to the waters in which they were hatched with amazing precision.
(A) years, then returning to the waters in which they were hatched with amazing precision
(B) years, returning to the waters they were hatched in with amazing precision
(C) years and returning to the waters where the were hatched with amazing precision
(D) years and they returned to the water s, with amazing precision, in which they were hatched
(E) years before returning, with amazing precision. to the waters in which they were hatched
解析：选 E 考 SVO，doing 结构中 doing 表伴随 + 修饰语一定要贴近被修饰对象
10. Playing nightly with their bands, often for hours at a time, the endurance a rock drummer develop similar to elite athletes.
(A) the endurance a rock drummer develop . similar to
(B) the endurance rock drummers develop i similar to
(C) rock drummers develop endurance similar to
(D) rock drummers develop endurance similar to that of
(E) a rock drummer develops similar endurance to that of
解析：选 E 考 SVO，doing 结构中 doing 表伴随 + 修饰语一定要贴近被修饰对象
11. If schools would have taught certain foreign languages, individual states would reward them through incentive programs.
(A) If schools would have taught
(B) With schools having taught
(C) Were schools to teach
(D) Schools leaching
(E) By schools teaching
解析：选 C 考虚拟 Were sb to do，sb would do
12. Although, unlike maps, globes can represent the entire Earth without distortion, but they are far less portable.
(A) distortion, but they are
(B) distortion, being
(C) distortion, they are
(D) distortion by being
(E) distortion, it is
解析：选 C 考句子结构+代词的数，从句+主句，排除排除 ABD
13. Although far more skilled a politician, he arguedles convincingly at the debate than did his opponent.
(A) Although far more skilled a
(B) Regardless of far more skill as a
(C) Despite a far more skilled
(D) Compared to having far more skill as a
(E) Yet a far more skilled
解析：选 A 考省略结构，补全离它最近的 S 和 be，再检查是否合理, 此处 Although far more skilled a politician 补全之后是 Although he was far more skilled a politician，句子 logic 合理，选 A 没有问题
Music teachers advise that, when learning to play a musical instrument, practice
playing scales and
14. simple tunes before progressing to more advanced pieces.
(C) do practice
(D) you practice
(E) to practice
解析：选 D 考逻辑主语+ advise that sb (should) do 结构; 逻辑主语的 sign：when learning to play
第一个长篇讲的是一个叫 Aju 的人，有一次去访问一个最近认识的朋友，在她那里他发现了一本旧书，而这本书正是 Aju 的舅舅，也是他的养父送给这个朋友的父亲的，Aju显得非常激动，而女士则显得十分淡定，文章主要描述的就是这种态度上的巨大差异。
第三篇长对比文章讲的是大象画画。第一篇主要描述了一个生物学家在南非研究野生大象时的一些经历和内心活动，在那里他发现了可能能够证明野生大象会作画的证据。而第二篇正是讨论这个现象，文章讲了一头叫做 Siri 的大象，它无师自通地学会了画画，另外作为对比，原文也讨论了另一头叫 Ruby 的大象，这头大象则在展示如何画画后迅速学会了画画。题目中主要区分了 Siri 和 Ruby 学习画画的本质差异，前者是自学成才，属于先天的本领，但是后者是教导之后学会，属于后天习得。
1.desire 替换 want
2.little if anything, 或 little or nothing 替换 hardly
3.beneficial, rewarding 替换 helpful,
4.shopper,client,consumer,purchaser, 替换 customer
5.exceedingly,extremely, intensely 替换 very
6.interaction 替换 communication
7.next to / virtually impossible,替换 nearly / almost impossible
Are people who stay in the same community happier than those who move from one place to another?
Is uncertainty a sign of weakness or is it essential to personal growth?
1. Do advertisements contribute to unhappiness and dissatisfaction?
2. Do people need to know the source of any information before they use it?
3. Do customers have the responsibility for their actions to purchase goods from companies or people that are beneficial to society?
4. Does having too much information about public figures distract us from the important issues?
5. Should people spend less time with others in order to appreciate them?